Re: [flpsed] features request

From: Johannes Hofmann <Johannes.Hofmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:23:13 +0200

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 06:28:57PM -0400, Tri Le wrote:
> I don't know if these had been suggested but I would love to see the
> ability to add image and draw shapes. I'm looking for a way to add
> signature image and circle text in pdf document...can anyone help?

Yes, adding images has been requested by others as well and I think
the ability to add Encapsulated PostScript graphics would fit the
flpsed model quite nicely. It's just not implemented yet and I just
can't make any promises on if and when I will find time to do it.
If you know some C++ you can try it yourself. It should not be too
hard.

Cheers,
Johannes