[flpsed] New Features ?

From: Sydro <sydro_at_salug.it>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:32:46 +0200

Hi,

i'm sYdRo, i'm italian linux user and new user of this mailing list.

though I'm not a good programmer, i tried to implement any features:

- Window title changes with opened file name.
- PagUp and PagDown keys managed like in evince to change page on the end.
- Recent files menu with list saved in .flpsed file
- Right mouse can create continuos lines with underline of text. ( lines == more underscore )

if you want, i can upload the source code on my space.

tnx ;)

sYdRo

PS: sorry for my bad english :p