Re: [flpsed] New Features ?

From: Johannes Hofmann <Johannes.Hofmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:47:09 +0200

Hi Sydro,

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 02:32:46PM +0200, Sydro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm sYdRo, i'm italian linux user and new user of this mailing list.

Welcome. This mailing list is pretty new anyway :)

> though I'm not a good programmer, i tried to implement any features:
>
> - Window title changes with opened file name.

Definately a good thing!

> - PagUp and PagDown keys managed like in evince to change page on the end.

Sounds good too.

> - Recent files menu with list saved in .flpsed file

Hm. I'd prefer to save this data with fltk preferences. It's already
used to remember the last print command. Check flpsed.cxx.

> - Right mouse can create continuos lines with underline of text. ( lines == more underscore )

I think I don't understand this, but I'd like to check it.

> if you want, i can upload the source code on my space.

Yes please, or just post patches to the mailing list for all to see.

Cheers,
Johannes