Re: [flpsed] flpsed!!!

From: Johannes Hofmann <Johannes.Hofmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 21:12:07 +0100

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 07:06:10PM +0200, kwstas wrote:

> great job here!
> flpsed saved my day!

Thanks for the feedback :)

> i needed a fast viewer/(editor) just to make a comment on a received fax
> and send it back. this program suits me more than fine!
> if i could suggest something is to make an option to choose from the
> printers in a graphical way. i managed this by giving "lpr -P
> faxprinter".

The problem here is that printer handling is different on the
various systems (CUPS, plain old lpr, and so on), so getting a list
of available printers might not be easy.
But fltk is currently adding printer support to the 1.3 version.
Maybe it will be possible to use that once fltk-1.3 has been
released.

Cheers,
Johannes