[flpsed] Feature Req: Snap to Grid

From: Josh <onyxwolf.x_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:33:26 -0600

Let me start by giving my props to you for your uber-easy PDF typer. I don't
know how hard this would be to implement but I think adding a grid and the
automatic snapping to that grid to type would really help keep forms pretty
as we fill them out. Right now I'm having to type my line then use
Screenruler to line it up and it still feels a little off. I think many
people would greatly appreciate this feature.