[flpsed] Feature Request: Insert Pictures

From: Ingo Hadan <ingo.hadan_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:28:52 +0200

I just found out about flpsed on freshmeat and found it quite useful for
exactly the intended purpose: Filling in forms.

When trying out flpsed I found a feature that seems to be missing in
flpsed (I tried the 0.5.2 version that comes with debian): Would it be
possible to also insert pictures. Binary formats like png or jpg would
suffice, e.g. to insert a scanned signature.