[flpsed] flpsed - small fonts

From: Joseph <syscon780_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:14:41 -0700

I have "flpsed" installed to annotate some ps and pdf files.

After switching to a new system when I open ps or pdf file, the
default font to write is 8pts (too small) when I select larger font 14
or 24pts. the fonts don't scale on the screen at all if I select larger font, they are still
8pts regardless of the size.
I only see the changes when I save the work.

Am I missing fonts that flpsed is using if so which ones?

--
Joseph