[flpsed] Unicode Greek on 0.7.2

From: Roberto Lionello <roberto.lionello_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:44:09 -0700

Hi,

Thank you for flpsed. I understand that version 0.7.2 is supposed to have
Unicode support. However, I am having problems with Greek letters: I copied
and pasted text (ἡ τίγρις) I made on http://www.typegreek.com/.
It is displayed correctly by the GUI. So I save the file (I tried also to
export to pdf). When I open the
new file the Greek text looks like gibberish. Please see the images in
attachment (assuming the mailing list allows them). Thanks!

Cheers,

RL

--
+ Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam
Meae editiones librorum. Αἱ ἐμοῦ ἐκδόσεις βίβλων.

tiger1.png tiger2.png