Re: [nmzmail] Limiting search to one mailbox

From: Johannes Hofmann <>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:11:09 +0200

Hi Nathan,

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 03:39:41PM +0200, Nathan Huesken wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to use nmzmail to search through my mails.
> I index them - ok. I search them -ok.
> Can I somehow limit the search to one of my mailboxes?

nmzmail simply uses namazu to do the actual work. Therefore it only
supports the namazu search language, see
I don't see any possibility to limit the search to one mailbox, but
maybe the mails in one mailbox can be identified by sender or
subject? So the query could look like this:

        +subject:nmzmail limit